Harrington’s CF-Series Chainfalls
- Capacities 3/4 Ton through 9 Ton.
- Experience exceptional strength with a thick die-cast aluminum body.
- Handle tough demands with high strength, heat treated main pinion shaft and load gear.
- Get positive braking action with Weston-Style load brake incorporating two moisture-resistance brake pads with braking surfaces.
- Minimize manual effort thanks to smooth running, pre-lubricated ball bearings and precision machined drive train components.
- Simplify maintenance with fewer parts and an easy to work on design.
- Capabilities to count on:
- 10ft Lift is stadard,15ft – 20ft Lifts are also stocked. Non-Standard lifts and hand chain drops available as well.
- Grade100 Heat-treated manganese alloy load chain resists abrasion and wear while minimizing chain weight.
- Forged and heat-treated steel hooks are designed to open slowely and not fracture under excessive loads.
- Test certificate verifies that every hoist has been factory load tested to125% of rated capacity, in accordance with ASME B30.16 requirements.
Radiolink plus 75te (165,000 lbs.) supplied with SW-HHP handheld display