- Capacity: (3/8” to 2-1/2” diameter)
- Size Range: Any length your application requires.
- READY STOCK AVAILABLE IN SIZES SHOWCASED BELOW.
- Meets ASME B30.9
- Working load limits (capacity) of the wire rope lifting slings vary depending on the angle of use. The capacity is reduced as the angle of use declines.
- Wire rope slings are both flexible and resistant to abrasion.
- These characteristics are determined by the rope construction.
- Fewer wires result in larger diameter wires, better abrasion resistance, and reduced flexibility.
- More wires result in decreased wire diameter, reduced abrasion resistance, increased flexibility, and kink resistance.
- Never Exceed Working Load Limits of the Wire Rope Lifting Sling.