- Capacity: (2,200 lbs. up to 126,000 lbs.)
- Size Range: Any length your application requires.
- Do not exceed rated capacities. Sling capacity decreases as the angle from horizontal decreases.
- Meets ASME B30.9
- Slings should not be used at angles of less than 30°.
- Refer to the Effect of Angle chart (below).
- Bridles provide better load control and balance.
- Independent wire rope core resists crushing.
- Alloy steel hardware assures long life.
- Thimble eyes protect wire rope from wear for increased life.
- Reduces load damage by using fixed points on load.
- Easier rigging provided when hooking into fixed lifting points.