Vertical Beam Lifting Clamps FBK
- Capacity: Working Load Limit (2,200 – 6,600 lbs.)
- Min. W.L.L. is 10% of max. W.L.L.
- Opening Range: (0 to .98”)
- For vertical lifting, transportation, and stacking of steel (H) beams, profiles, and structures where the load must stay perfectly in position.
- Especially recommended for transportation and stacking of steel
- Special lifting shackle places the gravity center of the beam or load directly beneath the lifting shackle.
- While lifting, the equilibrium of the beam is maintained and keeps the angles vertical so the beam can easily be stacked or positioned.
- Always equipped with a safety mechanism, ensuring the clamp does not slip when lifting force is applied and when load is being lowered.
- Clamp is locked in closed as well as open position.