Universal Lifting Clamps TSU, TSEU, STSU
- Capacity: Working Load Limit (1,650 – 66,000 lbs.) (Higher W.L.L. available upon request).
- Min. W.L.L. is 10% of max. W.L.L.
- Opening Range: (0 to 5.90”)
- For vertical lifting, transporting, and turning of all steel plates and structures from all positions.
- Always equipped with a safety mechanism, ensuring the clamp does not slip when lifting force is applied and when load is being lowered.
Clamp is locked in closed as well as open position.
- TSEU / STSU types are supplied with enlarged jaw opening.
- Note: The plate surface of the material must have a hardness level of max. HRC 37/345 Hb