Single-Phase H3 Duty Electric Hoists
- Capacity: (500 lbs. up to 4,000 lbs.) (115v/1/60 Power)
- Lifts: (10ft and 20ft Standard)
- H3 Duty Electric Hoists 30% duty cycle for operation in various applications
- Overload Protection – High performance friction clutch that is integrated with the load brake. This device is designed to prevent overloading the hoist.
- Gearing – Precision machined gears heat treated for strength and durability. Oil bath lubrication on all bearing rotating points for a quieter, smoother, and cooler operation.
- Braking – Dual braking system combines mechanical plus regenerative braking for instant and safe operation.
- Chain – Grade 80 alloy steel designed and manufactured in Japan for long and dependable service life.
- Pendant Controls – IP64 ergonomic pendant design for operator comfort. Lift and lower load easily with integrated emergency stop.
- Compact Aluminum Body – Compact and lightweight cast aluminum alloy body making it perfect for many work-station applications.
- Chain Bag – Durable vinyl bag comes standard.