Home > Rigging Tools > Blocks & Swivels > Swivels & Insulating Hooks > Pengo-Miller Line Pulling Bearing
Pengo-Miller Line Pulling Bearing
- Swivels: (Working Loads up to 100,000 lbs) (3:1 design factor)
- 90° Connectors: (Mean Breaking Load up to 150,000 lbs.)
- Designed specifically for horizontal pulling of tension lines and passage over sheaves, overhead or through conduit.
- Equipped with low friction angular contact ball bearings.
- Machined, heat treated from solid forged alloy steel bar. Single-piece shank.
- Zinc plating inside and out for effective protection against corrosion.
- Hex socket pins are standard. Optional slotted pins available for sizes A thru D.
- Factory lubricated and sealed with neoprene seals.
- 90° Connectors
- Permit limited movement of connected cables in two perpendicular planes.
- Short, bullet shape accommodates passage though blocks.
- Order spare pins by type (hex or slotted), and by model number of the swivel or connector.
- For example, “two hex pins for A-13-L” or “two slotted pins for B13-L-SL”.