Hi-Lift Compact Reeve
- Capacity Range: (up to 300T) (Design factor 4:1)
- (Sheaves from 8” to 36”) (Wire rope sizes to 1 ¾”)
- Hooks- high quality forged alloy steel
- Per DIN 15401 or DIN 15402
- Other hook standards available
- Heavy duty thrust bearing.
- Dual motion-swing plus 360° rotation
- Safety latch on all hooks. Double and other hooks available
- Designed for shortest possible overall length.
- Enclosed sheave guard for easier threading- eliminates possibility of rope jumping sheave.
- “H” models provide additional overhaul weight with detachable steel cheek plates.
- “T” and “TF”, extended or standard side plates- on 24” sheave models
- Bearings and sheaves
- Bronze bushings optional. Individual sheave lubrication for assured grease penetration.
- Heavy duty cast steel sheaves standard; roll formed/welded sheaves available.
- Bronze spacers between sheaves eliminate galling.