Clamshell Pipe Cutting & Beveling
- Capacity: (2” Min Pipe Diameter up to 177” Max Pipe Diameter)
- Narrow Body Clamshell (2” Min Dia up to Max 36” Dia.)
- Mid-Size Body Clamshell (4.125” Min Dia up to 48.25” Max Dia)
- Heavy Duty Body Clamshell (20” Min Dia up to 177” Max Dia)
- Clamshells are highly portable split frame lathes ideally suited for machining applications for new construction, decommissioning, component replacement, fabrication and refurbishment industries.
- The robust design of the portable HD Heavy Duty Clamshell makes it ideal for large diameter heavy wall pipe applications.
- The portable split frame machine is capable of pipe cutting, beveling, facing, ID boring and OD turning on a wide range of wall thicknesses.
- Pneumatic and hydraulic drive options provide increased versatility.
- Fully adjustable heavy duty bearing design provides greater serviceability.
- Stepped and keyed gear clamps equipped with a through bolt provide a positive fit at each assembly joint