- Capacity Range
- (1/2” – 5-1/8” Diameter) (Also avail in metric)
- (1” – 8” Depth of Cut)
- High Speed Cutters
- Carbide Tipped Cutters
- Rail Cutters
- Armor Plated Cutters
- High Speed Cutters – drill holes 3x faster than twist drills. Produce reamed-quality burr-free holes & solid slugs. Eliminate costly pilot holes & step drilling.
- Carbide Tipped Cutters – are designed for harder, rough, rusted, or more abrasive materials, but offer excellent performance in mild and structural steel applications.
- Rail Cutters – Round, clean, burr-free hole – better than spade drills. More cutting teeth to distribute the load evenly – increase tool life and achieve faster feed rates.
- Armor Plated Cutters – Drill with less friction and more power. Withstand higher working temperatures – up to 1480˚F (800˚C). Dry drill or lubricate with water to simplify working conditions and cleanup**. Prevent cold weld – metal chips do not adhere to the cutter. Are ideal for structural steel and hard metal.