.045 Cut-Off Wheels
- Capacity: 4-1/2” – 7” Diameter (.040, .045 & .090)
- Type 1: This is a flat cutting wheel that allows for a maximum depth of cut.
- Type 27: This design features more of a rigid feel while cutting, enhanced operator visibility of the cut, and the ability to flush cut as the raised hub allows for the locking nut to be recessed.
- A60S – Special aluminum oxide grain. Extremely fast burr-free cutting with long life. Exceptional performance (Metal Ferrous and/or non-ferrous metals) (iron, steel, welds, etc.)
- HIGH PERFORMANCE Z-Tech™ – Special zirconium grain formula. Hard bond for extremely long life. Fast, burr-free cutting. Metal: Ferrous and/or non-ferrous metals (iron, steel, welds, etc.) (Stainless steel, high tensile alloys)
- PERFORMANCE Saitech™ – High performance, ceramic aluminum oxide grain. Uniform, high density grain structure is extremely durable and self-sharpening. Fast cutting with extremely long life (Stainless steel, high tensile alloys) (METAL Ferrous and/or non-ferrous metals)
- This type of misuse could result in wheel failure resulting in severe injury.