Manual Torque Wrenches
- Capacity: (5 ft lbs – 2000 ft lbs) (20 in lbs – 2500 in lbs)
- Size Range: (1/4” – 1” Sq. Drive)
- Clicker Type
- Dial Type
- Electronic Torque Wrenches
- Use only with hand sockets. Accurate, ± 4% clockwise, ± 6% counterclockwise @ 20% of the scale.
- Pull lock ring down and turn handle to adjust reading.
- Positive locking device cannot be jarred into unlock position.
- All wrenches meet or exceed ASME B107.300, whichever applies.
- Feature a push button socket “quick release” mechanism (except 6448, 8447 and 8448).
- All wrenches feature English scales primary and metric secondary.
- All wrenches include a “Certificate of Calibration.”
- Annual Certifications can be done at Chicago Jack Svc, Inc.