Flange Alignment Tools
- Our flange alignment tools rectify twists and rotational misalignment without additional stress in pipe lines.
- For most commonly used ANSI, API, BS and DIN flanges
- No slings, hooks, or lifting gear. Extremely safe, high precision
- ATM-1 manual flange alignment: supplied with three bushings for different bolt hole sizes. Can be used in reversed position.
- ATM-3 mechanical flange alignment: fits on the following flanges:
- Ring Type Joints: flange wall thickness (Min 30 – Max100 mm)
- Gasket Type Joints: flange wall thickness (Min 25 – Max115 mm)
- ATM-5 hydraulic flange alignment: fits when flange joint is:
- between 93 – 228 mm (3.75 – 9 inch) apart and
- bolt hole size 31,5 mm (1.25 inch) or greater
- Can be installed and used in any position and any location
- Stays stable in position under full load.