Chicago Jack Service, Inc has been in business since 1950. With over 70 years of experience in High-Force Tools & Equipment, our focus and drive to be the leading source in the Lifting, Rigging & Material Handling markets. We work with the leading manufacturers in each of these respective markets. We pride ourselves in being able to offer the ‘complete system approach’ and carefully match the components to ensure efficient and safe operation of equipment.
Remember: ‘After the Sale, it’s the Service that Counts’!
Our mission is to continually improve our products and services, to satisfy our customers’ requirements 100% of the time. And to achieve sufficient return on our investment enabling us to prosper as a company.
5 Key Drivers:
- The Customer – Our customer's satisfaction is the focus of everything we do. Distribution, Services, Quality Control and Staff Personnel all strive to satisfy our customers’ requirements. We will differentiate ourselves from our competition, and we will establish partnerships with our customers in pursuit of mutual prosperity.
- Continuous Improvement – Maintaining our leadership position will depend on our ability to service and distribute the highest quality products and to offer value for money, while providing prompt service and superb technical support.
- Our Personnel – We will provide, through participation, education, training, communication, delegation of authority with accountability, and recognition for performance, an environment which allows each individual to rise to the highest level of his or her ability.
- Our Suppliers – The supplier is an integral link in the process of satisfying our customers. We will develop a partnership with our vendors on the basis of total value to Chicago Jack Service, Inc. and reward the performance with mutually determined commitments.
- Our Leadership – The management team will lead with consistent, participative, and ethical behavior. We will build a climate of trust, open communication, and candor in which everyone may work to achieve our company’s mission, and which complies fairly with community responsibilities.