RENTAL - SALES - SERVICE
- Standard and 4-Bolt Series
- Hammers for Heavy Duty and Light Duty Applications
- 1500-2800 BPM
- 1"-4" Stroke
- Steel for pneumatic tools are manufactured from low carbon steel, combining the benefits of a case hardened skin without the risks of core brittleness.
- Drill rods are manufactured from mining grade or based steel. There are no re-melt contaminants in this steel, substantially reducing the risk of material fatigue.
- End milled striking face - minimizes vibration and excessive wear, transmitts maximum blow energy.
- Forged under traditional heavy hammers - ensures greater strength and durability
- Electronically controlled manufacturing process - prevents air borne contaminants
Ergonomics and Operator comfort:
Power and Productivity:
- Low pressure side exhaust air No exhaust air blowing on the operator offers better comfort in use
- Ergonomic shape Optimised for use in both grinding and cutting off operations offers reduced muscular tension during long operating periods
- Ergonomic handle size Designed by ergonomists in collaboration with end users, allows for optimum handling with reduced stress
- Ergonomic body shape & near ideal weight distribution Reduces operator fatigue
- Vibration damped side handle & auto-balancing feature Lower hand/arm vibrations
- 2000 W (2.7hp) lube free motor Simple, single stage technology reduces size & weight, promoting output, reliability & operator comfort in use
- High torque motor Increases stock removal rates & efficiency in operation
- Built-in governor Ensures maximum motor power is available at high speed for sustained stock removal & efficiency
- Heavy duty guard adjusted without tools Easy positioning to suit comfortable, safe operation
- Push button spindle lock Easy, safe & rapid changing of abrasives
- Oiled lubricated & sealed bevel gears Best for durability and easy maintenance
- Rugged construction, minimum headroom
- Small and handy relative to its capacity
- Simple design means low maintenance cost
- Impervious to dust, vapors, humidity and temperatures
- Unlimited switching and operation frequency
- Explosion proof
- Variable speed control
- Positive start system ensures a smooth start and consistent operation
- 3/4" SQ Drive
- 1" SQ Drive
- 1-1/2" SQ Drive
- #5 Spline Drive
- 2-1/2" SQ Drive
- Inside and Outside Triggers
- Torque Range 265-4000 ft lbs.
- Heavy duty, robust tools well suited for medium demolition work in construction and plant maintenance
- Alloy steel forgings - excellent durability
- Integral oiler - continuous lubrication
- Heavy-duty front head springs - reduces reaction back to operator
- Reversible piston - reduces maintenance cost
- Air inlet swivel - for easy maneuverability
- Low noise and exhaust emission
- Units can be operated in the vicinity of hospitals, schools,
residential areas and even at night
- Unique design
- Easy accessibility for service and maintenance
- Fewer parts
- Few moving parts
- Reliability second to none and long service life
- Controls grouped on one panel
- Easy to monitor and control
- Engine speed adapts to air demand
- Economical power and fuel consumption
- Stable air flow
- Easy cutting of thick sheet metal.
- Ideal for underground tank removal, I-Beam splitting, plate cutting, weldments, double sheets, etc.
- Two speed gearbox.
- Cutting capacity of .375" mild steel, .276" stainless and .472" aluminum.
- Rotatable head - four 90º positions. Can cut over 90º bends with special die.
- Includes punch for up to .375" mild steel and die for .276" to .394" thick material.
- Reversible: ideal for turning valves, tightening, tapping, reaming, beveling and expanding.
- Compact angle head allows access to confined spaces
- Worm gear drive provides high torque and reliability
- Up to 423 Ft. Lbs
- Special Boyer valve and long piston stroke (8' or 11') to deliver the power to handle the toughest jobs.
- Teasing throttle for precise control.
- Forged steel handle for long working life under rugged conditions
- Hardened steel piston.
- Stepped cylinder design to prevent accidental ejection of the piston from the cylinder.
- Special moil points, chisels & special steel for busters must be fitted to withstand the high power of the CP 4181. (See product category 'Steel' or catalogue 9800 0366 93 for details and part numbers.)
- Excellent power-to-weight ratio helps drill holes faster and easier than comparable electric rotary hammers
- Built-in oiler provides continuous lubrication
- Teasing throttle for precise control
- Cushioned piston for smooth operation, long life
- 'Hushed Power' muffler available to reduce noise
- Air scribe/Engraving Pens
- Chisel Scalers-Riveting Hammers
- Pneumatic Hammers
- Weld Flux Chippers
- Chippers-Chisel Scalers
- Needle Scalers-Standard
- Needle Scalers Vibration-Damped
- Scaler maintenance kits
- Long Reach Scalers
Copyright © 2018 Chicago Jack
Site developed by 3-Points, LLC